Colby Summers
c/o General Delivery
City/State/ZIP
Please hold for Thru-hiker
Estimated time of arrival
This just lets the post office know to hang on to the package till I arrive so I can claim it. Now for the towns I plan to stop in and the estimated times of arrival:
1. Monson, Maine 04464
ETA July, 26
2. Stratton, Maine 04982
ETA July, 30
3. Gorham, NH 03581
ETA August, 4
4. Hanover, NH 03755
ETA August, 11
5. Manchester Center, VT 05255
ETA August, 16
6. Sheffield, MA 01257
ETA August, 22
7. Peekskill, NY 10566
ETA August, 27
8. Wind Gap, PA 18091
ETA September, 3
9. Pine Grove, PA 17963
ETA September, 7
10. Cascade, MD 21719
ETA September, 14
11. Linden, VA 22642
ETA September, 18
12. Waynesboro, VA 22980
ETA September, 24
13. Troutville, VA 24175
ETA October, 1
14. Pearisberg, VA 24134
ETA October, 6
15. Damascus, VA 24236
ETA October, 13
16. Erwin, TN 37650
ETA October, 19
17. Fontana Dam, NC 28733
ETA October, 27
18. Helen, GA 30545
ETA November, 1
This is a lot of mail drops and assumes no rest days and 20 miles a day of hiking. This will obviously change as I will most likely some days do fewer miles and some days do more and may spend a day in a location if I like the place so I will try to update this with accurate info as I go along. Either way though I will be behind this schedule if anything and so the package will still get there before me. No one has to send anything but anything you do send will be appreciated and will be an added bonus! Using the assumptions above I will walk off the trail on November 4, 2011 in Springer Mountain Georgia. Can't WAIT!!! Thanks in advance to all of you who will be a part of the "trail magic"!
No comments:
Post a Comment